Hello all of you wonderful, wonderful people.
So, that was 2010 for the Leigh Mary Stokes parade.
Everyone at Camp Leigh would like to say a massive thank you to all of you who have shown your support throughout this past year: and WHAT a year it has been.
We’ve played some amazing venues, met some amazing people and had generally an awesome awesome time.
I’m quite sad that it’s over, actually!
A few Thank You’s are in order.
First and foremost thank you to my wonderful boys, Kevvy, James and Chris for all of their hard work and for putting up with me this year. Especially in the van when I was squinnying that I needed the toilet.
Secondly to Lee Taylor at Select Booking Agency for getting me some wonderful gigs and not giving up on me yet!
Thanks to everyone at Manilla PR and One Above Records for everything they have achieved in my name this year.
Last, but my no means least, in fact, possibly MOST importantly, thank you to you, if you are reading this.
There really would have been no point in me doing half of the fun things I’ve gotten to do this year without support from people like you so thank you.
My single “Perfect” is now available at all major digital distributors, you should give it a listen.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect/dp/B0043RPZMO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1289905194&sr=8-3
Keep checking www.myspace.com/leighstokesmusic for January tour dates!
You can also keep up to date with what I’m doing via the following links:
www.leighmarystokes.wordpress.
www.twitter.com/
www.leighmarystokes.blogspot.
www.leighmarystokes.tumblr..
http://www.facebook.com/
Have yourselves a merry little Christmas, a happy new year and from all of us on Team LMS we look forward to seeing you in 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment